Events for Smart Metering, Smart City and Fiber Optic Infrastructure
Within 25th of June – 29th of June week, Vegacomp is participating every day in special events as follows:
- Monday, 25th: Modularity launching event. We are partners with Modularity for Smart Metering solution for a team who will represent Romania in the well-known competition Solar Decathlon 2019 in Maroco regarding the Future House of 2030.
- Tuesday, 26th: Round Table “Smart Metering for Smart Cities” organised in Politehnic Institute of Bucharest by MicroDERLab. Vegacomp had a presentation “Who needs Smart Metering today? Utilities, users or a Smart City?” among other important key drivers of Smart Metering from Romania and Latvia.
- Wednesday, 27th: Training session “Introduction in Smart City” organised by ARSCM (Romanian Association for Smart City and Mobility) – 2nd edition after the first one in February, 2018 while Vegacomp is presenting a module with Best Practices in implementing Smart Cities and IoT projects.
- Thursday, 28th : Geospatial World Intergraph 2018, in Brasov. A part of this event is dedicated to Smart Cities and the impact of GIS solutions in Smart Cities.
- Friday, 29th: ECAI 2018 (Electronics, Computers and Artificial Intelligence) international conference in Iasi. I will have one presentation “Fiber Optic Deployments in Romania between Metropolitan Fiber Optic Networks and Indoor Fiber Optic Infrastructure” which is about the trends of fiber optic deployments in Romania and the potential future research of fiber optic usage.