Open Optical Conference
An Open Optical Conference will take place in Dallas on 2nd of November, 2017 with interesting issues to be discussed:
- Open optical networks – what that means?
- What Facebook has to do with Optical networks? About Telecom Infra Project and Open Compute Project or the Voyager open whitebox packet DWDM transponder
- Open ROADM and its details as announced by AT&T for announced plans to use the open optical transport architecture in its 400 Gigabit Ethernet trials.
- Optical whiteboxes trend – are they really next big thing?
- Software in optical networks like SDN or NFV
- Will the demand for open systems fundamentally change their business models?
- Autonomous + Open Networks
- where the open optical trend will go?