First Course for Smart City in Romania done in February, 2018
The first training called “Introduction to Smart City” was coordinated by Vegacomp Consulting in a course well-organised by ARSCM – Association of Romanian Smart Cities for Mobility in Bucharest within 21st – 23rd of February, 2018. There were 15 participants from both public and private sectors. The course had 10 modules with 10 speakers:
- Introduction in Smart City – Eduard Dumitrascu, President, ARSCM
- Big Data and IoT – Ciprian Caragea, Vice-Dean at Ecological University, Bucharest
- Safe City – Mihai Marcoci, professor, Police Academy, Bucharest
- Energy in Smart City – Robert Tudorache, State Secretary, Ministry of Energy
- e-Administration – Catalin Vrabie, professor, SNSPA – National School for Political Sciences and Administration
- Smart City financing – Sarolta Besenyel, Europena Comission Expert
- Intelligent Transportation Systems – Florin Nemtanu, professor, Technical University of Bucharest
- Best practices in implementation of Smart Cities projects – Cornel Barbut, entrepreneur, Vegacomp Consulting
- Piatra Neamt, Case study for Smart City – Bogdan Puscasu, City Manager, Piatra Neamt
- Alba Iulia by Orange – Cristian Patachia, Development & Innovation Manager, Orange Romania
The next course will be in Cluj – Napoca in May, 2018.
For more details about this training and Romanian Smart City Academy, please visit: http://academia.romaniansmartcity.ro/ .